Windows deactivation form
Mac deactivation form
1) Select your Operating System from the drop-down menu.
2) Enter your e-mail address.
3) Enter your serial number. This was sent to you via e-mail after you purchased your GoPro CineForm product.
4) Windows users, enter your Windows Deactivation Code... Mac users, enter your Challenge Code and Block License Code (see below for help finding these).
- The Windows Deactivation Code can be found by running the Activate utility found in the Windows Start Menu:
- "All Programs\GoPro\GoProCineFormStudioPremium (or GoProCineFormStudioProfessional)"
- For Neoscene and Legacy CineForm products, the Activate utility is found in:
- "All Programs\CineForm\NeoScene (or the folder named after your legacy product)"
After running the Activate utility, you will see the Activation Window. Click the Deactivate button showing in the Activation Window. The Deactivation code will appear on the screen..
The Mac Challenge Code and Block License Code can be found by doing the following:
- Hold down the command+shift keys and simultaneously click on the CineForm icon in the Mac System Preferences . This will bring up the "Block License" dialog. Click 'Yes' to block the license. It should give you a couple of numbers - the Challenge Code and the Block License Code..
5) Click the 'Deactivate' button here on the webpage. Upon submitting this form, your information will be verified by our deactivation server. If accepted, a confirmation of this request will be e-mailed to you. At which point, you will be able to reactivate your license on another machine.
More in-depth deactivation instructions can be found here:
If you have any questions or issues, please open a support request at the CineForm Support Center.